Disclaimer: Please note that this vacancy is posted directly by the Employer. Please follow up with the Employer directly for this job vacancy. HR Lab will not be aware of the status of your application and hence will not be able to update you.
• Manage and drive the finance team and participate in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements, balance sheet account recs, P&L analysis, and financial reporting packages.
• Lead and manage process improvement activities to increase the effectiveness and accuracy of the organization’s financial functions worldwide
• Financial analysis of monthly financial reporting
• Coordinate with external auditors for tax and financial audits.
• Coordinate with external agencies for statutory and tax filings, ensuring timely and accurate submissions.
• Manage the payroll function and ensure the timely review and processing of the Company’s bi-weekly payroll, and compliance with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements.
• Provide technical accounting guidance by performing research, documenting whitepapers, and training team members on the implications and methodologies to comply
• Manage BU’s Chart of Accounts by approving, adding and deleting accounts as well as mapping any changes to the Financial Statements
• Work with VP/Corporate Controller to develop, coordinate and present periodic department and company training activities
• Partner with Department Directors/C-Levels to develop, distribute and train on Finance and Accounting Policies and Procedures as well as reviewing monthly financial results
• Work with the Financial Planning and Analysis Team on financial reporting needs
• Manage/and coordinate responses to questions, issues and needs related to his/her area of responsibility coming from the team and from business partners
Please note that this vacancy is posted directly by the Employer. Please follow up with the Employer directly for this job vacancy. HR Lab will not be aware of the status of your application and hence will not be able to update you.
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary0 K - 0 K