The Employer is a platform in the financial services sector in India set up primarily with the mission of catering to the diverse credit requirements of under-served households and businesses.
As a leading player among India’s NBFCs, the Employer's business model is diversified across offerings, sectors, products, geographies, and borrower segments.
Its proprietary integrated technology system and its risk management framework enable it to offer a diversified product suite, efficiently at scale.
The Employer has cumulatively raised over INR One Trillion in funds for its clients since the inception of its platform. Employer’s exposure is spread across 657 districts in 28 states and 7 Union Territories in India.
Through its deep credit insights, proprietary risk models, structuring capability, and agile technology platform, the Employer offers suitable debt products that meet the requirements of borrowers and lenders in sectors like Microfinance, Small Business Loans, Vehicle Finance, Affordable Housing Finance, Agriculture Finance, Consumer Finance, and Mid-Market Corporates.
Benefits of joining this company
- Average variable pay (bonus) of 20%
- Best in industry healthcare for you and your family: Group Medical Insurance with coverage of Rs 15 Lakhs per annum (For self + 5 dependants) including parents or parents-in-law.
- Annual health check-up: Free annual health check-up worth INR 3,000
- Fitness Reimbursement per annum: INR 20,000
- Meal Card: Meal card can be availed as tax-saving benefit.
- Security Deposit: A rental advance on the actuals or 10 times your HRA can be availed and to be repaid at the time of exit.
- Diversity-focused Leaves: Paternal Leave, Adoption leave in addition to other leaves
- Maternity & Paternity Benefits: Best in class Maternity & paternity benefits.
- Beverages, Fruits & Snacks: on the house.
- Office timings are 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Off on 2nd and 4th Saturdays. Optional work from home on odd Saturdays (10 AM to 4 PM)
Note: These benefits are communicated to us by the Employer. It is advisable to confirm the same during your interview/ interaction with Company HR
• Assisting in compliances as per Companies Act, 2013, SEBI AIF and PMS regulations and any other regulations as may be applicable to alternative investment funds / PMS division and its investment manager/sponsor from time to time.
• Assisting in conducting of Board, general and other committee meetings.
• Drafting of minutes of Board, general and other committee meetings and follow up actions thereof (maker role).
• Ability to assess, review and develop framework, processes and policies.
• Familiar with filings required under SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, 2013, FEMA etc. and handling the website of SEBI Intermediary Portal, RBI-FIRMS Portal and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs etc.
• Maintenance and updating statutory registers and other records.
• Assist in doing research under SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, FEMA, regulations related to investment in AIF through various sectors/industry, various jurisdictions and further investment by AIF etc.
• Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and adhere to such requirements.
• Any other secretarial and operational support to the Company’s existing structure.
• Be a qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) with 2 years’ experience.
• Possess relevant compliance experience preferably in either asset management or AIF sector.
• Possess good oral and written communication skills.
• Should be a team-player and at the same time should be able to handle the given tasks independently.
• Possess good inter-personal skills and maintain cordial relationships with internal and external stakeholders