Disclaimer: Please note that this vacancy is posted directly by the Employer. Please follow up with the Employer directly for this job vacancy. HR Lab will not be aware of the status of your application and hence will not be able to update you.
• Preparation of standalone & consolidated financial statements in accordance with Ind AS/ Indian GAAP/ Schedule VI of Companies Act 2013
• Driving statutory audits for companies with Big 4 auditors
• Driving accounting reviews of key financial statement items to ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards and to maintain accounting integrity & hygiene
• Driving standardisation and hygiene of Chart of Accounts (CoA) of the Company
• Implementation of financial reporting changes resulting from updates in applicable accounting standards, Companies Act, etc. including training people, monitoring process changes, etc.
• Preparation of monthly MIS/ monthly financial reporting
• Driving periodical reviews of all financial processes & policies to strengthen Internal Financial Controls of the company
• Chartered Accountant with 2-4 years of experience in financial reporting advisory
• Experience in statutory audit during article ship will be preferred
• Strong knowledge & experience with respect to Indian Accounting Standards (INDAS)
• Basic knowledge of Internal financial Controls with respect to financial reporting (IFC) (in addition to above) will have advantage
Strong analytical & Communication skills
Please note that this vacancy is posted directly by the Employer. Please follow up with the Employer directly for this job vacancy. HR Lab will not be aware of the status of your application and hence will not be able to update you.
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary0 K - 0 K