The Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a huge Group, registered as a housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB), and engaged in various financial services businesses. It provides both wholesale and retail funding opportunities across sectors.
The company is registered with the National Housing Bank (NHB) as a housing finance company since 6 years. It offers home loans as well as loans against property and construction finance for small developers.
The business has expanded into lending towards Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) with the formation of an Emerging Corporate Lending Group.
Awards and Accolades:
• Independently evaluate lending opportunities across the capital structure (senior debt and mezzanine) across multiple sectors (except Real Estate)
• Interact with internal stake holders (deal team, legal, operations, senior management) and external stake holders (due diligence teams, promoters, external credit rating agencies, etc.)
• Undertake client unit / plant visit as part of pre-sanction due diligence exercise
• Assist in developing and enhancing proprietary in-house models for credit appraisal across sectors
• Present independent view on deals to senior management and deal sanctioning committee
• On-going monitoring of the portfolio to track Early Warning Signals (EWS) for any possible stress in accounts
• Conduct portfolio analysis and derive at maximum loss potential estimate for the entire portfolio taking into account diversification across various sectors, assets and sub-asset groups
• To work with deal team to suggest appropriate changes to the deal structure / covenants / terms & conditions in order to minimize risks
• Derive insights from portfolio analysis and incorporate the same in the underwriting standards for new deals
• 2 – 6 years of experience across Banks / NBFCs / AIFs in handling Credit Underwriting of debt products for SME / Mid Market / Large Corporate customers across multiple sectors
• Understanding of Industry, financial & credit principles
• Strong understanding of financial modeling and analyticalskills
• Ability to be a self-starter and think strategically to independently handle the credit analysis for the assigned deals / portfolio and highlight the risks in same
• Maintain healthy relationships with external and internal stakeholdersto achieve team goals
• Ability to understand/ simplify and present the complex problems
• Good networking skills across Banks/NBFCs operating in the space