The Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a huge Group, registered as a housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB), and engaged in various financial services businesses. It provides both wholesale and retail funding opportunities across sectors.
The company is registered with the National Housing Bank (NHB) as a housing finance company since 6 years. It offers home loans as well as loans against property and construction finance for small developers.
The business has expanded into lending towards Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) with the formation of an Emerging Corporate Lending Group.
Awards and Accolades:
• Reviewing the systems established by management to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations of the organization.
• Reviewing the means of safeguarding assets and, as appropriate, verifying the existence of assets.
• Reviewing operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
• Travel across geography and review of branch network.
• Reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial and operating information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and reportsuch information.
• Strong familiarity with Companies Act, RBI / NHB and other regulatory requirements.
• Significant experience in developing, testing, and assessing internal controls.
• Strong analytical skill with knowledge and understanding of the HFC, NBFC and Banking systems, internal control, and reporting processes.
• 5-10 years of total work experience in internal audit and risk management of HFC / NBFC / Banking, and Big 4 audit firms.