The company is a dynamic retail company with a specialized focus on empowering brands to excel within the competitive landscape of e-commerce marketplaces. It is a leading seller of marketplaces. Their approach combines cutting-edge technology, a robust infrastructure, proprietary methodologies, and a wealth of platform-specific knowledge to assist brands in capturing and retaining a loyal customer base.
- Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed.
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
- Tracking inbound and outbound orders to prevent overstocking.
- Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to the supervisor.
- Maintaining and updating records of purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory records.
- Keeping track of liquidation of unsellable inventory, realisation, cost and impact in P&L.
- Negative profitability ASINs no buy tracking.
- Setting up review mechanism with leadership
Note - Candidates from Retail/Ecommerce/Serivce industry will be preferred.