The company is a dynamic retail company with a specialized focus on empowering brands to excel within the competitive landscape of e-commerce marketplaces. It is a leading seller of marketplaces. Their approach combines cutting-edge technology, a robust infrastructure, proprietary methodologies, and a wealth of platform-specific knowledge to assist brands in capturing and retaining a loyal customer base.
- Dealing with Banks/Supply Chain Financiers/FI’s for various financing products.
- Supporting Head-Treasury Finance in fund raising activities in various forms.
- Ensuring timely monitoring and payments to vendor and repayment to the lenders.
- Ensuring timely information submission to Banks/Supply Chain Financiers/FI’s and compliance with debt covenants.
- Ensuring sufficient cash liquidity across all the subsidiaries.
- Preparation of CMA, business projections and other details required for submission of debt proposal to various banks/FI’s.
- Supporting the monthly/quarterly/annual renewal, information requirements with lenders, credit rating agencies, investors, brokers etc.
- Managing post sanction documentation formalities.
- Coordinating with different stakeholders & preparation of MIS, board updates for senior management.
- Support the implementation & institute best practices in financing & treasury function.
- Support the preparation of pitch decks to external agencies.
- Thorough understanding of various regulatory guideline pertaining to banks & capital market instruments.
- SPOC for audit requirements for financing & treasury.
- Development and maintenance of dashboards to review the liquidity positions.
- Good knowledge of accounting and analysis of financial statements
- Strong finance and accounting fundamentals
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Strong written and verbal skills,
- Effective Presentation and Communication skills for Interactions with Financial Services Industry
Note - Candidates from Retail/Ecommerce/Service industry will be preferred.