The company is a dynamic retail company with a specialized focus on empowering brands to excel within the competitive landscape of e-commerce marketplaces. It is a leading seller of marketplaces. Their approach combines cutting-edge technology, a robust infrastructure, proprietary methodologies, and a wealth of platform-specific knowledge to assist brands in capturing and retaining a loyal customer base.
- Computation of TDS under various sections and remittance of TDS within due dates.
- Reconciliation with vendor payment and TDS computation.
- Reconciliation with books of accounts and TDS computation.
- Reconciliation with TDS computation and TDS returns
- Timely issue of Form 16A to vendors.
- Advance tax computation and required reconciliation.
- Advisory to Business relating to applicability of TDS.
- Liaisoning with vendors for TDS differences.
- End-to-end control of principal and additional place of business as per GST law.
- Applying for new registration under GST law.
- Handholding for appearing before any tax authorities.
- Ensuring various reconciliations are performed required under Direct tax.
- Provide required data for completion of audit and support internal and external auditors/consultants.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of direct taxation and an ability to work with technical teams to advocate for tool enhancements.
- Have a complete understanding of end-to-end supply chain for Multiple Vendors and complex modeling of workflows which will impact TDS.
- Responsible for defining operational strategy & manage day-to-day operations relating to tax.
- Drive metrics to improve efficiency in mitigating taxation risks.
- Maintain vendor relationship and work on vendor performance improvement through daily communication and ensure resolving vendor queries relating to taxation.
- Be an Automation Champion.
- Experience in taxation especially in direct tax.
- Professional experience in direct taxation, TDS computation, and mitigating tax risks.
- Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills with strong experience of Excel, including Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Experience working with high preforming teams.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
Join our Direct tax to get notified about updates and career opportunitiesJoin