The Employer is a platform in the financial services sector in India set up primarily with the mission of catering to the diverse credit requirements of under-served households and businesses.
As a leading player among India’s NBFCs, the Employer's business model is diversified across offerings, sectors, products, geographies, and borrower segments.
Its proprietary integrated technology system and its risk management framework enable it to offer a diversified product suite, efficiently at scale.
The Employer has cumulatively raised over INR One Trillion in funds for its clients since the inception of its platform. Employer’s exposure is spread across 657 districts in 28 states and 7 Union Territories in India.
Through its deep credit insights, proprietary risk models, structuring capability, and agile technology platform, the Employer offers suitable debt products that meet the requirements of borrowers and lenders in sectors like Microfinance, Small Business Loans, Vehicle Finance, Affordable Housing Finance, Agriculture Finance, Consumer Finance, and Mid-Market Corporates.
Benefits of joining this company
- Average variable pay (bonus) of 20%
- Best in industry healthcare for you and your family: Group Medical Insurance with coverage of Rs 15 Lakhs per annum (For self + 5 dependants) including parents or parents-in-law.
- Annual health check-up: Free annual health check-up worth INR 3,000
- Fitness Reimbursement per annum: INR 20,000
- Meal Card: Meal card can be availed as tax-saving benefit.
- Security Deposit: A rental advance on the actuals or 10 times your HRA can be availed and to be repaid at the time of exit.
- Diversity-focused Leaves: Paternal Leave, Adoption leave in addition to other leaves
- Maternity & Paternity Benefits: Best in class Maternity & paternity benefits.
- Beverages, Fruits & Snacks: on the house.
- Office timings are 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Off on 2nd and 4th Saturdays. Optional work from home on odd Saturdays (10 AM to 4 PM)
Note: These benefits are communicated to us by the Employer. It is advisable to confirm the same during your interview/ interaction with Company HR
Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated Relationship Manager for our Financial Partnership team. In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for managing relationships with Direct Origination (DO) partners, building portfolios, and overseeing the onboarding process for new partners. Your key responsibilities will include: