The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of one of the world's best-known multi-industry companies, which holds its position among the Fortune 500 companies. It organizes its business into five segments: Bell, Aviation, Industrial, and Finance.
The company continually invests in next-generation products and services designed to succeed in the marketplace. It promotes an inclusive environment where employees are respected, have opportunities to grow professionally, and can contribute fully to common goals, regardless of differences.
The company produces hundreds of products for customers around the world in a range of industries, spanning aerospace and defense.
1. Act as single point of contact for process management – SLA deliverables, Optimum utilization of resources and Dispute management
2. To build a process which is efficient and focused on meeting the needs of internal customers.
3. Responsible for ensuring that the process is executed as designed and are in compliance with company & Finance Shared Service policies and procedures.
4. Implement process improvement suggested by self or ideas provided by the team after discussion with Fort Worth team/BU.
5. Ensure smooth month end closure by prioritizing activities and take proactive measures to inform BU/Manager on interruptions if any
6. To manage the resolution of complex & new issues and questions from internal customers that require detailed analysis and reporting
7. To provide inputs on performance of team members to Leads/manager and be available to provide suggestions scalability of team members.
8. Proactively review the DOP’s prepared by the team members and schedule periodic refresher trainings to ensure the teams understanding is in line with the documented process
9. Develop internal controls to ensure process effectiveness such as Internal audits, compliance, SOX audits
10. Involve in team meetings with Customers, provide inputs for issues, solutions and alternatives.
11. Scheduling the trainings for team members , monitoring their progress and provide reports to management
12. Act as effective backup for the Team lead
13. Project Management – Identified by BU and by Management – Resource planning, timelines and reporting
Work exposure on any ERP’s like SAP would be an added advantage.
Candidate must have an advanced understanding and strong work experience in accounting practices.
Hands on experience in preparing and improving Desk Operating Procedures.
Candidadte must have good communication skills.