The company is a prominent online service provider that facilitates meaningful connections between individuals. It acts as a virtual mediator, enabling users to discover and engage with potential life partners based on shared interests, backgrounds, and preferences.
With a workforce of over 1000+ employees, the company has established 15+ offices in India and has amassed more than 35+ million lifetime users. The work culture in the company fosters professional growth with supportive co-workers and guidance from leaders. The company excels in providing employee support.
The company has been recognized as the Most Trusted Matchmaking site and has received a place among the world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies. They have also been acknowledged as one of the world’s most engaging brands on Facebook.
- Taxation To be compliant with Indirect tax / GST, Direct Taxation,
- To be responsible for creation / revision of internal company policies in line with statutory updates.
- Assistance in attending to departmental enquiries, filing replies and follow up on Direct and Indirect Tax Assessments
- Circulation of periodic update on status of Litigations/Assessments
- Ensuring proper deduction of TDS and timely payment
- Calculation of GST payable on various services (Outward and RCM Liability).
- Preparation and filing of monthly GST returns (GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B)
- Calculation of Input Tax credit and preparation of ITC Register
- Handling GST reconciliation for Availing Input Tax Credit and preparation for GSTR 2A reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Preparing Balance sheet & Profit & Loss Accounts with complete schedule for audit
- Review of Monthly Financials and ensuring timely closure
- Independently handle Statutory audits, Liaison with external consultants.
- Assist the senior Management of day to Day Accounting operations and various corporate projects- Assessments, Diligence
- Maintaining the best accounting practice and financial control over all company transaction.
- Handling accounting for capex including sale purchase etc, managing FAR, calculating Depreciation on a Monthly basis
Join our Accounts and Finance (Finance Controller) to get notified about updates and career opportunitiesJoin