The company is a global major supplier of end-to-end solutions for fabric machinery. It has been dedicatedly to serving the textiles and flexible packaging market for more than 40+ years.
As a public company, it has a workforce of over 5,000+ employees and an operating revenue range of more than INR 400 CR in previous years.
The company is built on a foundation of strong values and corporate responsibility. It prioritizes ethical business practices, employee well-being, and community engagement. The company believes in investing in its employees and providing them with a conducive work environment that fosters a culture of innovation and excellence. Furthermore, the company actively engages in corporate social responsibility initiatives, with a focus on education, healthcare, and environmental conservation, to positively impact society.
Some of the awards and recognition received by the company include:
- Recognition by The Ministry of Commerce Government of India as a STAR EXPORT HOUSE.
- "Best Plastic & Polymer Brand Award" won by The Economic Times.
- The company has received the prestigious EEPC INDIA National Awards
- The company received the Niryat Shree award from The President of India for outstanding performance in exports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
▪ Working closely with the business to minimize financial risk and development of risk mitigation strategies
▪ Reviewing funding needs, monthly reporting of all treasury activities to Senior Management.
▪ Analysing and performing appropriate hedging and funding activities (Forex, swaps, loans, deposits, etc.)
▪ Cash and liquidity management through cash flow planning and forecasting.
▪ Managing treasury operations and controls (cash pooling/sweeping, forex hedging etc.).
▪ Managing banking relationships.
▪ Driving treasury specific projects/initiatives across the region
▪ Graduate/ Post graduate with 5 to 10 years of experience in handling treasury activities of a manufacturing company.
▪ Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments.
▪ Sound understanding of accounting principles,financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
▪ Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants.
▪ Ability to work autonomously and be part of the broader team.
.▪ Excellent time management and organisational ability.
▪ Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties.
▪ Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including MS Excel and other accounting packages
Join our Accounts and Finance (Finance Controller) to get notified about updates and career opportunitiesJoin