The Employer is an infrastructure finance company with a loan portfolio of Rs 14,000+ Cr. It is a government-backed company with a 25% stake of the Government of India. It has invested in ports, roads, the power sector, and transportation.
1. Maintenance of working papers and evidence.
2. Assist Head Internal audit to track and monitor the action taken plan.
3. Compliance testing of the audit observations.
4. Executing audits in accordance with the audit plan and the relevant quality standards.
5. Preparation of audit report in accordance with Standards of Internal Audit.
6. Experience of Agile auditing methodology.
7. Should have hands on experience of audit of Wholesale banking, Loan operations, Risk, F&A, Admin, Treasury, HR Operations etc.
8. Providing assurance to the Audit Committee of Board of Directors, CEO and MD on control adequacy and effectiveness on controls in the organizations, IFC, Risk management, Business processes.
• Ability to take high level of responsibility, initiative and accountability.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Should be aware about risk based Internal audit methodology.
• Well versed with relevant RBI circulars, SEBI guidelines