The Employer is a platform in the financial services sector in India set up primarily with the mission of catering to the diverse credit requirements of under-served households and businesses.
As a leading player among India’s NBFCs, the Employer's business model is diversified across offerings, sectors, products, geographies, and borrower segments.
Its proprietary integrated technology system and its risk management framework enable it to offer a diversified product suite, efficiently at scale.
The Employer has cumulatively raised over INR One Trillion in funds for its clients since the inception of its platform. Employer’s exposure is spread across 657 districts in 28 states and 7 Union Territories in India.
Through its deep credit insights, proprietary risk models, structuring capability, and agile technology platform, the Employer offers suitable debt products that meet the requirements of borrowers and lenders in sectors like Microfinance, Small Business Loans, Vehicle Finance, Affordable Housing Finance, Agriculture Finance, Consumer Finance, and Mid-Market Corporates.
Benefits of joining this company
- Average variable pay (bonus) of 20%
- Best in industry healthcare for you and your family: Group Medical Insurance with coverage of Rs 15 Lakhs per annum (For self + 5 dependants) including parents or parents-in-law.
- Annual health check-up: Free annual health check-up worth INR 3,000
- Fitness Reimbursement per annum: INR 20,000
- Meal Card: Meal card can be availed as tax-saving benefit.
- Security Deposit: A rental advance on the actuals or 10 times your HRA can be availed and to be repaid at the time of exit.
- Diversity-focused Leaves: Paternal Leave, Adoption leave in addition to other leaves
- Maternity & Paternity Benefits: Best in class Maternity & paternity benefits.
- Beverages, Fruits & Snacks: on the house.
- Office timings are 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Off on 2nd and 4th Saturdays. Optional work from home on odd Saturdays (10 AM to 4 PM)
Note: These benefits are communicated to us by the Employer. It is advisable to confirm the same during your interview/ interaction with Company HR
▪ Identify high quality NBFCs and financial services companies to on-board as firms clients
▪ Manage the company’s balance sheet loan/investment exposures on the clients, running debt raising mandates
▪ Assist the clients in strategically managing their asset and liability side of the balance sheets by offering suitable debt and structured finance products
▪ Develop a strong understanding of the sectors and entities that the firm represents, through field visits, data analysis and interactions with various stakeholders such as Originators, Investors, Regulators, Rating agencies, Internal teams
▪ Interact with the Originators’ management on a day-to-day basis to proactively identify potential business opportunities
▪ Ability to understand Originators requirements/market feedback and communicate to the Structured Finance and Capital Markets team towards new structures and client requirements
▪ Negotiate terms, pricing, documentation on transactions with investors
▪ Manage end to end from deal origination to transaction execution on firms technology platform
▪ Provide inputs for transaction structuring and identifying new asset classes
▪ Develop a sound understanding of the products that firm has developed, including regulations, tax, excel modelling and documentation
▪ Networking within the industry and representing firm in public forums (conferences and seminars)
▪ Create visibility for firm amongst potential clients/ sectors
▪ Around 4-7 years’ experience in working in NBFCs, financial services, viz. commercial banking and/or investment banking/ credit analysis, including experience of leading teams and managing relationships
▪ Experience in preparation of pitch books, credit assessment notes, investor presentations and/ or other deal related documents.
▪ Self-starter with the ability to own the role and develop high quality coverage
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills
▪ Strong analytical skills. Good understanding of structured products
▪ Working knowledge of MS-Office and other technology tools
▪ Strong sales experience and networking skills
▪ Interest in financial inclusion and the opportunities that this space represents
▪ Experience of and ability to stretch oneself, work under pressure, handle multiple assignments simultaneously and deliver on deadlines
▪ Strong negotiation skills with problem solving attitude
▪ Strong work ethic, positive attitude, self-motivated individual having an ability to work individually and as part of a team
▪ Develop and promote high ethical and professional standards