The Employer is a platform in the financial services sector in India set up primarily with the mission of catering to the diverse credit requirements of under-served households and businesses.
As a leading player among India’s NBFCs, the Employer's business model is diversified across offerings, sectors, products, geographies, and borrower segments.
Its proprietary integrated technology system and its risk management framework enable it to offer a diversified product suite, efficiently at scale.
The Employer has cumulatively raised over INR One Trillion in funds for its clients since the inception of its platform. Employer’s exposure is spread across 657 districts in 28 states and 7 Union Territories in India.
Through its deep credit insights, proprietary risk models, structuring capability, and agile technology platform, the Employer offers suitable debt products that meet the requirements of borrowers and lenders in sectors like Microfinance, Small Business Loans, Vehicle Finance, Affordable Housing Finance, Agriculture Finance, Consumer Finance, and Mid-Market Corporates.
Benefits of joining this company
- Average variable pay (bonus) of 20%
- Best in industry healthcare for you and your family: Group Medical Insurance with coverage of Rs 15 Lakhs per annum (For self + 5 dependants) including parents or parents-in-law.
- Annual health check-up: Free annual health check-up worth INR 3,000
- Fitness Reimbursement per annum: INR 20,000
- Meal Card: Meal card can be availed as tax-saving benefit.
- Security Deposit: A rental advance on the actuals or 10 times your HRA can be availed and to be repaid at the time of exit.
- Diversity-focused Leaves: Paternal Leave, Adoption leave in addition to other leaves
- Maternity & Paternity Benefits: Best in class Maternity & paternity benefits.
- Beverages, Fruits & Snacks: on the house.
- Office timings are 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Off on 2nd and 4th Saturdays. Optional work from home on odd Saturdays (10 AM to 4 PM)
Note: These benefits are communicated to us by the Employer. It is advisable to confirm the same during your interview/ interaction with Company HR
Internal Audit, the job holder's responsibilities will include:
• Overall audit activity for an assigned area of the group's business.
• Preparation of short, medium and long-term audit plans based on comprehensive business risk / controls assessment.
• Defining areas to be audited and methodology.
• Testing the compliance of existing internal controls and Evaluation of existing controls, policies & procedures for improvement.
• Ensuring compliance with the Group's policies and procedures.
• Identifying the potential to improve operational efficiency.
• Preparation/Finalization of audit reports.
• Keep abreast with current developments that may affect audit and the latest audit techniques, methods, tools, and procedures.
• Perform special assignments including fraud investigations, etc.
• At least 3-8 years post qualification audit experience in retail environment is preferable although those with experience in other business environments will also be considered.
• Familiarity with computerized accounting systems (preferably Oracle) including PC spreadsheets.
• Exceptional ability in oral communication and report writing.
• A very high standard of analytical and conceptual skills is essential.
• Well versed with process modelling tools like Visio.
• Hands-on experience in using advanced data analysis techniques such as use of ACL would be an added advantage.